LRN Level 4 Diploma in European Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Face-to-face or online
Written exam & Assignments
The LRN Level 4 Diploma in European Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship is designed to provide learners with rigorous, detailed knowledge and specialist skills required to deploy and manage emerging digital media marketing technologies and methods, as well as to equip them with entrepreneurship skills that will prepare them for self-employment and/or working within digital start-up enterprises. Course assessments and assignments require learners to reflect upon how the concepts covered within the classroom-based element of the course are applied in the context of their job role, work experience or within the context of developing their own digital media job roles, businesses or marketing campaigns.
Candidates for the LRN Level 4 Diploma in European Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship may include those who are:
- People already working in a Digital Media context or hoping to move into the Digital Media sector in the near future.
- Those who are interested in developing their own Digital Media business or project.
- Those gaining work experience in a Digital Media context
Some examples are below:
- The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL)
- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)